Dear ……………………,

How are you? I hope you are well. I haven’t been very well recently because I had a cold and a sore throat. The weather in Italy is surprisingly very cold and windy.
By the way, the first term is over: we are finishing our lessons in June and a week later or so I’ll have to take a final exam before going to secondary school. I’m very worried because I haven’t studied very hard this year and I’m not very good at English and Maths. We have three written exams (Italian, Maths and English) and an oral exam. What worries me most is the oral examination because I’ll have to sit in front of all the teachers and answer their questions about the whole curriculum! Do you have final exams in England? When will you finish school?
The school year was tiring, as I told you, but also full of nice activities. My favourite one is a musical we have been working on since December: we have written the screenplay and the music, then some of us are acting in front of our parents. I hope they’ll like it! Do you ever act at school? Can you play an instrument?
As to the next summer holidays, I would like to go to the USA for two or three weeks and tour it from coast to coast, starting from New York, crossing the central area as far as California. I dream of visiting San Francisco and Los Angeles, as well as the Death Valley and some of the national parks. Have you ever been to the USA? Unfortunately this will be only a dream, because my parents are working next summer and I’ll have to stay at home! You know, I’m not allowed to travel on my own. At least I’ll go to the seaside in our beautiful Riviera. Why don’t you visit me for one or two weeks? We could do lots of things together and I’m sure we’ll have a very good time. Please let me know if you can come and when.
Well, that’s all for now because I still have to finish my homework.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Lots of love.
Yours,
………………………………….


This entry was posted on 15:21 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.